Ahaha, that's totally what I want to do every time we pick paint. Matt just walks in, looks the samples over for two minutes, and picks one. I harumph and complain, we bring a couple dozen samples home and hold them up in all different light, and I end up picking the same one that took him thirty seconds.
It might be different if I got to paint swatches though. Oh, how I long to do that. :P
4 comments:
LOL! What color are you going for? You've got a range from neutral to some pretty intense yellows. (or so it looks in the picture).
Any pics of the painted rooms?!!? ;)
-Kristi
Ahaha, that's totally what I want to do every time we pick paint. Matt just walks in, looks the samples over for two minutes, and picks one. I harumph and complain, we bring a couple dozen samples home and hold them up in all different light, and I end up picking the same one that took him thirty seconds.
It might be different if I got to paint swatches though. Oh, how I long to do that. :P
what color did you pick!??!
Post a Comment