
The reality of the modern holiday season is that it is not the most wonderful time of the year. It is more accurately weeks of stress, traffic, errands, and hectic schedules with a few golden moments spent with family and friends.
Thanks to Miss Julia, I greet the holidays this year with renewed joy and anticipation:
- Julia and I get to spend four full days with Daddy this week.
- We will enjoy Thanksgiving with Oma, Opa, & Uncle Roger.
- Julia will meet Aunt Leigh, Uncle Ron, Kalin,& Jacob the week after Thanksgiving.
- In early December, we'll celebrate Daddy's birthday with Oma & Opa.
- Later in December, Julia will finally meet Grandpa!
- She will also finally meet Great-Grandma, Uncle Marty, Uncle Charlie, Aunt Kylelyn, & Scott.
- She'll be the delight of a large number of great aunts, uncles, and a whole slew of cousins.
- Julia will have some quality time with Grandma.
So, there's family time in our future, and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment