Yesterday, I took the girls to a restaurant and had parked near a fence that some workmen were repairing. After lunch, I parked the stroller by the car, unlocked the car, and opened the door so Julia could climb in her seat, leaving the door open as it was hot. I strolled to the other side of the car, took Annabelle in her carseat out of the stroller, and snapped her carseat in the base in the car. I took the diaper bag out of the stroller and walked it to front seat of the car. I walked to Julia's side of the car and buckled her in, again leaving the door open. I walked to the trunk, opened it, folded the stroller, put the stroller in the trunk, and closed the trunk. I walked to Julia's door and closed it.
As I was walking to my door to leave, one of the workmen said to me, "Wow! That was alot of work!" I figure this says something coming from a man doing manual labor in August in the midday, Georgia heat.
1 comment:
LOL! That is funny.
Post a Comment