"I like Hello Kitties & princesses."
Upon seeing a security guard riding a Segway:
"I'm gonna ride on one of those things when I get bigger."
Upon receiving a new magic wand: (Available for $1 at Target.)
Julia: "What do you say with a magic wand, Mommy?"
Me: "Abracadabra!"
Julia: "ABER CADABER!!" (Repeat ~100 times)
Passing a church on the way to preschool:
A month ago:
Julia: "Who lives in that castle?"
Me: "No one lives there. That's a church. I know someone who got married there."
Julia: "Who got married in that castle?"
Me: "Miss Jane"
On a daily basis, for weeks:
Julia: "Who got married in that castle?"
Me: "Miss Jane"
This morning:
Julia: "Miss Jane got married in that castle."
Julia: "Did she wear a sparkly dress just like me?"
1 comment:
Okay these are adorable. And Madeline looks at the picture of Nigel's school and calls it a castle, too. I wonder if she will eventually inquire about any sparkly dresses inside (it was an all boys school so that would be interesting....)
Post a Comment