Little Miss is on the move now. She has officially rolled over (from back to tummy.) I didn't see it, but two nights in the last week, I put her to sleep on her back and found her on her tummy in the morning. It's fun to go in every morning and see where in the crib I'll find the baby. We're definitely moving out of the "stays where we put her" stage.
For the last few weeks, she has been extremely "kicky" in the crib. We didn't put bumpers in her crib, based on recommendations regarding SIDS. I have found her with her feet tangled in the slats of the crib enough times to think about reconsidering that decision.
Julia enjoys kicking the slats of the crib and mattress. She doesn't seem to be angry or upset when she's kicking; she seems to find it fun. Her latest move is to kick the mattress with both feet in unison. It is especially amusing when she is wearing a sleep sack, as the whole bottom half of her little body pounds the mattress. It reminds me of a WWF wrestling move.
I'm amused and delighted, as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment