HA! Hilarious!!! Julia looks like she gets the joke, too. :)
But I am sure that Julia is going to want to go to the same school as her boyfriend Dylan, who is surely going to be a Hokie.
LOLOLOLOL! Julia will have good company with one of ours. The other will be yelling 'Roll, Tide, Roll!'(The oldest may just go slumming at his mom's school if I have my way!)
Its okay that Robert Paul did that. I totally understand considering the Hokies dominate the Cavaliers and Yellow Jackets each year.Julia is still gonna be a HOKIE at Heart by the time she hits High School.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA! Hilarious!!! Julia looks like she gets the joke, too. :)
But I am sure that Julia is going to want to go to the same school as her boyfriend Dylan, who is surely going to be a Hokie.
LOLOLOLOL!
Julia will have good company with one of ours. The other will be yelling 'Roll, Tide, Roll!'
(The oldest may just go slumming at his mom's school if I have my way!)
Its okay that Robert Paul did that. I totally understand considering the Hokies dominate the Cavaliers and Yellow Jackets each year.
Julia is still gonna be a HOKIE at Heart by the time she hits High School.
Post a Comment