Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Easter

Julia and I headed to Georgia to celebrate Easter. Julia had a great time with the family, especially cousin Scott. Scott liked Julia, too - except when his Mom or Dad held her. Then, he let everyone know that it was "MY Mommy" or "MY Daddy." The weather was beautiful, and we had a great time visiting with aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Julia went to church for the first time and made quite an impression. She spent her time in church loudly blowing raspberries, laughing at people, and creating a poopy diaper. When she started to voice her frustration about the diaper situation, I decided it was time to go.

Traveling baby
At the airport
Julia
In her Easter dress
Julia & Scott
With her cousin Scott
Julia & Katy
With Mom

2 comments:

kgiff said...

She really is darling and I can't believe how big she's getting. They grow up so fast.

pageikeda said...

You look fantastic! Julia is just a doll in that dress. So glad you were able to visit on such a nice weekend.