Julia had a rough week last week, because she was trying to cut her right front tooth. Happily, it broke through Friday night/Saturday morning, so we all have gotten more sleep.
She doesn't like it when I try to feel what is going on in there; she will clamp that little mouth closed or turn her head. I do hear her grinding her bottom teeth against that new little bit of tooth. That's how I knew it broke through.
Today, I got her to give me a big smile. My agenda was really to see what was going on with the teeth. The right front tooth is definitely coming through, and there's a bit of the left front tooth showing as well!
I can't wait to see she what she'll look like with those two front teeth. My guess is that it will make her look like more of a toddler than a baby. She's already acting like a toddler, trying her hardest to talk and walk.
1 comment:
Yay!!!!! Halleluia... Those teeth are really a rough process for little babies. Hurray for Julia!
Post a Comment