With Robert's help, I cut Julia's hair tonight. Her hair had gotten quite long in the back, and the most apt description I had heard was when Laura said that she had Carol Brady hair. Robert said she had a mullet, and it was looking shaggy.
So, we planned to cut it a bit in the back after her bath tonight. She sat in my lap, and Robert tried to distract her. As I made the first cut, she turned her head, and I cut more than I intended. Now, all the little curls on the back of her head are gone. (I don't know how I'm going to face our babysitter, Karina, tomorrow morning; she loves Julia's hair!) The cut is not bad at all - I just hope some little curls grow back soon.
Hopefully, the hair on the sides now has a chance to catch up with the hair in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment