Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Words

Julia's a chatterbox, and it is a combination of Julia's own language, English and a bit of Spanish. It won't be long before there is some Dutch thrown in there, I'm sure.

Here are the words she uses often these days:

apple
agua
arm
baaaa (sheep)
baby
ball
balloon "ball-oou"
banana "nana"
bath
bear
bed
book
BooBoo
bye-bye
chair
cheese
cookie
cow
diaper
Dolly
ears
elbow
Ena (Karina)
eyes
eyebrows
glasses
good girl
Gossie
Grandma
grapes "gapes"
Gus
hair
happy
hat
hi
house
I dunno
Jakey
Julia "Ju-aah"
Katlyne
kai-key (necklace)
keys
Mama
mas (more)
meow
mess
Mommy
mooo
mouse
mouth
nails (nail clippers)
nice
night-night
neigh
no
nose
numa-numa (food)
Ollie
Oma
Opa
ous (out, off, or down)
pajamas "namas"
Papa
pee-pee
poopy
potty
puppy
purse
Riley "iley"
quack-quack
shoes
sleep "seep"
stickers
tail
te amo (I love you)
teeth (teeth or toothbrush)
Tia
tiger
toes
uh-oh
vamos (let's go)
yummy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget "baby have nails"! we were very excited to hear that!
Laura