Julia loved the swings and slides as usual. This time, she also had fun on the teeter-totter and merry-go-round. Julia was a bit too fearless on the merry-go-round, so I had my full attention on her to make sure she was holding on (so there are no pictures of that). She had a great time and didn't want to leave.



While we were there, I reminisced about August of '07 when Charlie, Kylelyn and Scott came to visit. It was two weeks before Julia was born, and Scott was about the age Julia is now. Kylelyn and I took Scott to this same playground. I knew I would take my child to this playground one day, but it seemed so far in the future. How time flies!
Here are some pictures of Scott during that Aug '07 visit. (It's been far too long since we've seen our nephew, and we miss him. We can't wait to meet Meredith!)

No comments:
Post a Comment