Miss Barbara, Julia's primary teacher, fills out an on-line journal with stories and pictures of some of Julia's school activities.
Here are a few entries:
9/17/09: "Julia loves pretend play, especially playing with the phone. Usually, she picks the phone up, and says "Hi Mom!" Then, she walks around with it by her ear as if she was listening to her mom talking to her. At the end, she says "Bye Mom!" Julia shows great pretend play and language skills by playing with the phone."
![]() |
| Pretend play with the phone |
10/12/09: "Today, we did a Fruit Loop tree project. I gave Julia some fruit loops to taste as I was preparing everything else for the project. She liked them so I gave her a paper and some glue. She started putting the glue on the paper; however, she kept looking at her cereal at the same time. Then, I asked her to put some fruit loops on top of glue. She did what I asked her to do however, when I wasn't looking at her she would put some cereal in her mouth instead."
![]() |
| Fruit Loop Tree art project |
![]() |
| Changing diapers |
![]() |
| Dec 4, 2009: Julia and her friends on Pajama Day (Julia is in the middle in pink and white pig pajamas.) |




1 comment:
OMG those stories are so cute, especially with the picture documentation. Julia's teachers sound wonderful.
Post a Comment