I checked the on-line journal from Julia's teachers and found that it is not all good news. (Actually, Miss Barbara and I had discussed this a couple of weeks ago when I came to pick up Julia.) I guess we all have trouble adjusting back to real life after the holidays!
From Miss Barbara:
"After the holidays, Julia came back being very stubborn. She picks and chooses when she wants to and doesn't want to listen. One minute she is fine, and the other one she doesn't want to turn off the water. She stands in front of the sink and watches the water running.
When it's clean up time, she makes up excuses when she doesn't feels like cleaning up. Her excuses are 'I'm too tired.' 'You do it.' 'I don't know where it goes.'
However, she still does what we ask her to do after a long fight."
No comments:
Post a Comment