Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Almost Healthy

The last couple of months have included some challenges. I think the combination of being pregnant (with the associated weakened immune system), having a child in daycare for a few days a week, and living through the cold and flu season has made me sick more often than I have ever been in my life.

Also, it is harder for me to shake off the illnesses. I'm accustomed to being sick, missing a day or two of work, and then, being back to normal life. The experiences of the last couple of months have been different, and I have had to cancel all activities and really slow down.

This last go round, Julia and I were both sick, and I am so thankful my little girl is feeling back to her funny, wonderful self. I hope we can both ease back into life as normal!

No comments: