Weight: 22 lbs 9 oz (70th%)
Height: 32 1/4 in (97% +) - off the charts but on her growth curve, as usual!
Head Circumference: 18 3/8 in (87%)
Today, Julia was supposed to get three shots, but my pediatrician's office scheduled our appointment two days *before* her first birthday. For some reason I don't understand fully, these shots must be on her birthday or after. So, we have to come back in a couple of weeks for the shots. I should have been frustrated about having make a second trip, but I was so relieved we didn't have to deal with shots that it just put me in a really good mood. (It is just delaying the inevitable.)
In any case, Dr. Myers said that Julia looks great, physically and developmentally. I always feel like I've received an A+ or gold star after one of these well baby visits, even though I don't know how much credit I can take.
2 comments:
I can't believe she's a year already!
Happy Birthday Julia!
Happy birthday Julia! This year seems like it's flown by!
Post a Comment