Julia continues to earn her new nickname, Danger Baby. She is very interested in climbing as high as she can go, and she is pleased with herself when she climbs on top of something or someone. Did I mention she is fast?
Yesterday, as we were preparing for her birthday party with the playgroup, she quickly climbed on top of a play table; as I rushed over, she was standing on top of it, holding onto a barstool and grinning. As I returned her to the safety of the floor, she laughed, but I had to get my heart to start beating again.
At home, she doesn't seem to mind her baby corral, but she still tries to escape it, for sport. She pushes a play table up against the side of the corral and tries to climb over.
I have tried to explain to her that the higher she climbs, the farther she can fall, but she doesn't seem to listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment