No, this post has nothing to do with R's homeland. Our friends, Nicole and David, hired Holland Photo Arts for both their wedding and to take pictures of their twins. When we saw their beautiful photos, we decided to hire them to take some photos of Julia. In addition to being very talented photographers, Bill and Anne (a husband and wife team) are incredibly nice and warm people.
Their "Watch Me Grow" series includes three sessions with a child over the course of the first year or so. We had our 2nd session with them in late September. Here is a sneak peak on their blog. You will see Julia's beloved Dolly featured in the photos.
(btw, We do live in FC - not Arlington - for those outside the area. They just got that mixed up.)
5 comments:
They are fantastic! I love the shots with Dolly and in the rocking chair. I can't wait to see the rest!
They look fantastic! I love the pictures with Dolly and the one in the rocking chair. I can't wait to see the rest!
Great pictures! Max thinks Julia looks very pretty.
Beautiful pictures! Especially with dolly. I can just hear her saying "baby" and "num-num". :-) She is a peach.
Laura
How beautiful!!! Great pics!
Post a Comment